Skip to main content

I Love To See The Temple

 
       Going to the temple, helps me to reconnect with the lord and come closer to god. Nothing puts life into perspective more then going to the temple for me.  I woke up thinking we had a long week with lots to do we will just go to the temple tomorrow. When it comes to going to the temple it is so easy to make up excuses on why we should wait until another day. However lately my husband and I have made a goal to go every week, and that has helped us not let anything get in our way of going. I looked at my husband and said "are we still going to the temple today?" and he replied and said that he was planning on it. Which made me super happy  to know that he was ready and willing to go. We go to the temple right after my husband gets off work, my daughter gets to spend the night with my mom and have dinner. Which is really fun for her, she also doesn't like us leaving but I know she enjoys the time she has with her grandma. We usually go on Fridays because its date night anyway and what better way to spend date night then by eating dinner together and then going to the temple to feel closer to the lord. Going to the temple is such a spiritual boost for me I feel like I have a greater desire to come home and do my best. As well as get projects done around the house, and do what Heavenly Father would have me do. Plus it helps to really focus on why I am there, I love doing work for my ancestors and every time we go we try and find names to take, so that we can make sure we are taking care of those who came before us. This also helps me put into perspective why I am there and that the work I am doing is very important.

        I have been doing Yoga with my daughter in the mornings recently which has been really fun. Seeing her try to do all the poses is quite funny. She doesn't do everything with me she mostly plays, but its fun to have her with me as I try to do yoga everyday. I love yoga way more then regular exercise because it helps strengthen my body as well as help me to feel nice and relaxed which is super nice. It also is really great to have a good work out after drinking my green smoothie for the day. I am not the best at eating healthy and excessing but I am doing my best everyday . I also feel that I need to do what works best for me, and not care about how or what everyone else dose. If this is what works for me then that's all that matters.

       I was able to rearrange my Daughters room yesterday so that we could get ready for our little boy whos coming in December. I can't wait, it will be so much fun to have another little one in our home. I need to get going on painting a picture for his side of the room. I painted my daughter an elephant picture when I found out I was pregnant with her, so for my son I am doing the same thing. His side of the room is going to be lion theme, we are doing an Africa safari theme between the two so that the room flows. We are putting all the stuff for my son in the crib until we can organize the room better as time goes on. Along with my daughters stuff animals because she has so many and I don't now where to put them all, and there is not enough room on the floor with all the other toys. So until I find a way to organize everything they are in the crib for now. I put the rocking chair in the room as well, we had it in our room before. We are trying to work on my daughter only sleeping in her own bed and not being in our bed anymore. She is old enough now where she needs to be in her own bed and not in ours. So by getting her to sleep in her room will help. As well as us not being lazy at night and when she cries putting her back to sleep in her bed rather then just put her in ours. It wont be easy but it really is the best thing for her. With us having another baby we need to start to have her in her own bed before the new baby comes. This time around we are not going to have kids in our bed because it takes so long to get them out. We bought a bassinet so the baby can be on the side of our bed but not in our bed. When we had our daughter we had one that sat on the bed in the middle of us which wasn't exactly the most practical but it worked during the time. This time we are going to do something different.
      Until next time have a wonderful day.
       
         

Popular posts from this blog

Mondays Are Our Saturdays.

       My husband has, Sundays and Mondays off, so Mondays become are chillax day. My husband wanted this Monday to be like a Saturday cartoon day. Which is fine with me, I love spending quality time with my family at home. We started the day by watching the Power Puff Girls, because my daughter loves that show. I don't mind watching that one either because it doesn't drive me crazy over time. I still insisted even thought it was a relaxing day that we eat somewhat healthy. So I made smoothies for breakfast.      We took my daughter out in the back yard, and set up the pool so that she could swim. Which was harder then I had originally thought to fill up the pool. Living in an apartment we don't have a hose. Will I thought getting a bucket and filling up the bucket then taking it to the pool would work. It took forever lol, however we were able to make it happen my husband found multiple buckets to fill so that we could fill it up faster. We made lunch before trying

Just a sick day at home.

I honestly never thought that I would be writing a blog about being a mom, it never crossed my mind. I have had some debates on how I should start this blog. I am completely out of my element here. I have another blog where I just talk about all the art pieces that I have been working on, as well as the art I want to do. I even have a YouTube channel and I thought that was pretty nerve racking to start, but it has actually been quite enjoyable. No matter how many followers I have its still fun for me. Even though I have other things that I am involved in doing. Writing this blog seems very weird to me. The idea for this blog was very unexpected, I have been thinking about being a mom and what that means to me, and out of the blue I had this idea to write a mommy blog. I am a very religious person. I am a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I truly believe that the inspiration for this blog came from Heavenly Father. I would never of thought of doing a mommy b

Finding Balance

Starting the day off right      I always like to start my day with reading my scriptures, and praying to my Heavenly Father. I know I mentioned that in my previous post but I feel that its important to mention, and to share my insights of the scriptures everyday. I read about the saviors atonement today, and no matter how hard life gets we can always look to the savior for help. Because he knows exactly what we are going through in our life's, he suffered in the garden of gethsemane for us. So that he could fully understand our hardships and what we go through on a day to day basis. He knows what our trials our like because he experienced them, so that he can help us in this life.      I love how that what I read in the scriptures is exactly what I need for the day, to help me get through and realize what's most important. As well as remind me that I can strive to be better tomorrow then I was today. Finding Balance      I have been trying to find balance in my life,