Skip to main content

Pool Fun & Video Games With Friends

         
      Yesterday was a lot of fun. I was able to have a really successful day and still relax. I started doing more preschool related stuff with my daughter, even though she is only 1 years old I feel like its still important to do little things everyday to help her learn and grow. So that when it is time for her to start school she will be prepared. I have tried many different things to do preschool with my daughter from construction paper and doing animal alphabets. They all kind of fizzled out and I didn't have time to really prepare them everyday. So I got this book from hobby lobby, for preschool age kids and just adapting it to her age. I have been a lot more successful doing this then all the other methods I have tried. Why? For one all I have to do is take a page out of the book quickly adapt it to her age, then we do it. After we are done I let her color the page and we are done. Less fuss and less planning, sounds good to me. I want to go and get more booklets just like the one I got to help keep us on track as time goes on. The one I got is not that big so I will have to get another one as time goes on. I know Sam's Club has great options for this sort of thing so I am going to try and get some from there.

      I had a lot of fun at my moms house, letting my daughter swim in the pool. As soon as I got the hose out she wanted to help fill the pool and she couldn't wait to get in and splash around. She is so much fun. I put my feet in the pool and splashed around with her.  My mom through rings to her in the pool, she loved every minute of it.  I also sat at the edge of the pool and let her splash me a little, she thought it was a hoot to splash me with water. She was having so much I felt bad when we had to take her out, but we cant spend the whole day in the pool. She had so much fun she just zonked out and had a really good nap, which was really good. Considering I wasn't able to get her into a nap earlier. It was nice to take a day to have fun and just chill and not have to worry about what I need to get done.

        Later when we got home it was hard to try and get dinner done while my daughter wanted to be held. So I had to wait till my husband came home to help. We had my friend from high school coming and her husband.  I really get nervous cooking for other people even though I can cook, I always worry that other people will think its horrible, and later run home and eat again. I know that all that matters is that I do my best, but I still worry. I made potato soup and I accidently cooked the bacon to much and almost burned. I was afraid that I totally ruined it. However it turned out really good and everyone said they liked it. My daughter eat it and she is a really picky eater, so that made me feel really good.
        We were able to put my daughter down for the night, and then play video games with my friend and her husband. It was nice to see her and talk with her and have fun. I haven't seen her in a while, so it was nice to catch up and have fun relaxing and having fun. Days like today are fun to have, I wish we had people close by that we could hang out and have more days like this. I know its time for me to step out of my comfort zone and meet new people.
   Until next time have a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Mondays Are Our Saturdays.

       My husband has, Sundays and Mondays off, so Mondays become are chillax day. My husband wanted this Monday to be like a Saturday cartoon day. Which is fine with me, I love spending quality time with my family at home. We started the day by watching the Power Puff Girls, because my daughter loves that show. I don't mind watching that one either because it doesn't drive me crazy over time. I still insisted even thought it was a relaxing day that we eat somewhat healthy. So I made smoothies for breakfast.      We took my daughter out in the back yard, and set up the pool so that she could swim. Which was harder then I had originally thought to fill up the pool. Living in an apartment we don't have a hose. Will I thought getting a bucket and filling up the bucket then taking it to the pool would work. It took forever lol, however we were able to make it happen my husband found multiple buckets to fill so that we could fill it up faster. We made lunch before trying

Just a sick day at home.

I honestly never thought that I would be writing a blog about being a mom, it never crossed my mind. I have had some debates on how I should start this blog. I am completely out of my element here. I have another blog where I just talk about all the art pieces that I have been working on, as well as the art I want to do. I even have a YouTube channel and I thought that was pretty nerve racking to start, but it has actually been quite enjoyable. No matter how many followers I have its still fun for me. Even though I have other things that I am involved in doing. Writing this blog seems very weird to me. The idea for this blog was very unexpected, I have been thinking about being a mom and what that means to me, and out of the blue I had this idea to write a mommy blog. I am a very religious person. I am a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I truly believe that the inspiration for this blog came from Heavenly Father. I would never of thought of doing a mommy b

Finding Balance

Starting the day off right      I always like to start my day with reading my scriptures, and praying to my Heavenly Father. I know I mentioned that in my previous post but I feel that its important to mention, and to share my insights of the scriptures everyday. I read about the saviors atonement today, and no matter how hard life gets we can always look to the savior for help. Because he knows exactly what we are going through in our life's, he suffered in the garden of gethsemane for us. So that he could fully understand our hardships and what we go through on a day to day basis. He knows what our trials our like because he experienced them, so that he can help us in this life.      I love how that what I read in the scriptures is exactly what I need for the day, to help me get through and realize what's most important. As well as remind me that I can strive to be better tomorrow then I was today. Finding Balance      I have been trying to find balance in my life,