Skip to main content

Mondays Are Our Saturdays.

 

     My husband has, Sundays and Mondays off, so Mondays become are chillax day. My husband wanted this Monday to be like a Saturday cartoon day. Which is fine with me, I love spending quality time with my family at home. We started the day by watching the Power Puff Girls, because my daughter loves that show. I don't mind watching that one either because it doesn't drive me crazy over time. I still insisted even thought it was a relaxing day that we eat somewhat healthy. So I made smoothies for breakfast.

     We took my daughter out in the back yard, and set up the pool so that she could swim. Which was harder then I had originally thought to fill up the pool. Living in an apartment we don't have a hose. Will I thought getting a bucket and filling up the bucket then taking it to the pool would work. It took forever lol, however we were able to make it happen my husband found multiple buckets to fill so that we could fill it up faster. We made lunch before trying to go out and swim. However my daughter couldn't wait so we let our food get cold, and ran outside to swim. We didn't account for the weather because it was super cloudy and about to rain. I thought for sure it was going to be really hot like the last couple days. but sadly it did not turn out that way. Despite the clouds, we were still able to have some fun outside in the pool, and splash my husband with water which was really fun.
       I really wanted to play Monopoly so we got out our pirates of the Caribbean version of the game and it was really fun. However this cute one year old hand wanted to help. So we decided that it would be best if we waited until my daughter was asleep before trying to play. Which is fine, I love spending as much time with my daughter as possible.
       We ended up watching sugar rush on Netflix. My Husband is so fun, he cant handle watching shows about cake decorating and sweats, without making delicious goodies. So he went through are cupboards to see what we had to make lemon squares. We were missing butter, but he assured me that we could just use oil, so I said okay go for it. They turned out so good, goes to show that just because you are missing some key ingredients doesn't mean that should stop you from trying. He told me that he didn't have enough lemon juice to make the lemon squares so he also put in lime juice. I didn't even notice, which is crazy. They turned out so good.
        I have the greatest husband in the world my neck was hurting really bad and I could hardly stand it anymore. So he took the time to massage my neck for me until I felt better. What can I say I got lucky with my husband and I wouldn't change it for the world.
       

Popular posts from this blog

Just a sick day at home.

I honestly never thought that I would be writing a blog about being a mom, it never crossed my mind. I have had some debates on how I should start this blog. I am completely out of my element here. I have another blog where I just talk about all the art pieces that I have been working on, as well as the art I want to do. I even have a YouTube channel and I thought that was pretty nerve racking to start, but it has actually been quite enjoyable. No matter how many followers I have its still fun for me. Even though I have other things that I am involved in doing. Writing this blog seems very weird to me. The idea for this blog was very unexpected, I have been thinking about being a mom and what that means to me, and out of the blue I had this idea to write a mommy blog. I am a very religious person. I am a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I truly believe that the inspiration for this blog came from Heavenly Father. I would never of thought of doing a mommy b

Finding Balance

Starting the day off right      I always like to start my day with reading my scriptures, and praying to my Heavenly Father. I know I mentioned that in my previous post but I feel that its important to mention, and to share my insights of the scriptures everyday. I read about the saviors atonement today, and no matter how hard life gets we can always look to the savior for help. Because he knows exactly what we are going through in our life's, he suffered in the garden of gethsemane for us. So that he could fully understand our hardships and what we go through on a day to day basis. He knows what our trials our like because he experienced them, so that he can help us in this life.      I love how that what I read in the scriptures is exactly what I need for the day, to help me get through and realize what's most important. As well as remind me that I can strive to be better tomorrow then I was today. Finding Balance      I have been trying to find balance in my life,